This is going to be a random post but I have so many updates to write about. And no better way to keep things organized and easier to follow than a list.
- A running photography club. Have you ever seen the movie Yes Man with Jim Carrey? Love it and the fact that his girlfriend in the film does this. I’m such a social runner and would love to have someone in the area to log short miles with. I’ve had three or four disposable cameras lying around my apartment collecting dust and thought! why not use them while running? Eventually I would put my Nikon around my neck and shoot but in the meantime I’ll practice with the cheapos. Anyone want in? I might just hang up a few posters around campus to see if anyone bites…
- Weird, but I’ve had a reoccuring dream this week. I hardly ever remember my dreams but when I do, I have a dream book that I use to determine/guess the meaning. This one, however, I have no insight on. My leg hair is so long, that it sticks out of the bottom of my jeans. Gross. I know. But what does it MEAN?! And yes, I have shaved multiple times this week. Ha!
- I found this penny on my way into work this morning. I think it worked because the President announced four o’clock hours next week. Last Friday I wore my Christmas socks and the college closed early. What’s next?
- I have not weighed in in (gasp!) eight weeks but I’ve been working out consistently this past week and am getting back into the routine. Looking forward to Spring break next week and getting out early enough to run outside, in the daylight.
- This weekend will consist of sleeping, cleaning, cooking and a post with pictures of my friend’s new baby– so cute!
- Oh! I found a ton of great, healthy, mostly vegetarian recipes that I cannot wait to try- but need a food processor. I’m in the market, anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?
Seriously, let me know about the food processor- these recipes are great! I’ll be in town, if anyone wants to see me, message me!